Polyaspartic and Polyurea Concrete Flooring offer home and business owners many benefits, and Concrete Coatings of Minnesota is the Twin Cities’ most trusted choice for concrete coating projects.
What Are Polyurea Coatings?
Polyurea is a subgroup of polyurethane. In some ways, it is similar to traditional epoxy since it is made by mixing two materials—a resin and a catalyst that hardens the material as it cures. But it doesn’t feel like epoxy. It has an elastomeric quality rather than a rock-hardness to it.
What Are Polyaspartic Coatings?
Polyaspartic coating feels a lot like polyurea since it is a type of aliphatic polyurea. The difference is that polyaspartic cures more slowly than polyurea. This allows for a more traditional application while retaining the benefits of polyurea.
What are the Benefits of Polyaspartic and Polyurea and Coatings?
Both polyaspartic and polyurea floor coatings offer home and business owners many benefits.
- Scratch and impact-resistant, making it the perfect option for your garage or shop.
- Chemical and stain-resistant.
- Both are fast curing, allowing us to offer one-day garage floor applications.
- 100% UV resistance that ensures the coating won’t yellow or change color over time.
- A crystal-clear finish will add style to the garage.
- Friction and burnouts aren’t a problem, thanks to high heat tolerance.
- Elastomeric quality means it is flexible and allows for expansion and contraction.
- Highly moisture resistant.
- Environmentally friendly.
- If there is any damage to the coating, it can easily be fixed without total replacement or recoating.
- You can choose from different textures–from smooth to orange peel.
- Countless beautiful patterns and colors. We offer the following popular styles of floor coatings and finishes:
It’s Important to Choose a Reputable Floor Coating Company
Concrete Coatings of Minnesota is the Twin Cities’ most trusted choice for concrete coating projects including Polyaspartic and Polyurea Concrete Flooring.
We are a local family-owned and operated business that prides itself on treating our customers right. We offer year-round indoor installation that you can walk on within 24 hours.
All our technicians are factory trained and certified in epoxy, polyaspartic, and polyurea concrete floor coatings. We never cut corners, ensuring you will have a quality floor done right the first time. Our brand-name products and quality service will result in a floor you can be proud of for years to come!
Contact Us Today
For all of your concrete coating needs, contact us today. We coat basement floors, garage floors, patios, driveways, steps, commercial/industrial applications, showrooms, and more! We will give you a free estimate and answer any questions you may have.